Lateral Patient Positioning Device
Positioning a patient properly on the operating table is critical for patient safety and comfort, surgeon and staff efficiency. The Hip Hold device facilitates this by providing a 2 point rigid fixation of the pelvis and keeping the patient stabilised in the lateral decubitus position throughout the surgical procedure. Hip Hold helps to :
- Provide accurate and reproducible patient and implant oriention
- Provide stability of patient position throughout the procedure
- Keep the abdomen free from external pressure during the procedure
The exact positioning and orientation of the acetabular component versus a well stabilised pelvis, is key for short and long term stability of the hip. Advances in technologies, new materials, and biomechanics have made it increasingly important for the orthopaedic surgeon to be able to accurately orientate the implant components in a reproducible fashion. Hip Hold is available in two versions:
- HIP HOLD Variable angle (ex HIP FIX Mark 1)
- HIP HOLD 90 (ex HIP FIX 2000)
- Supplied sterile, packaged individually.
- Two configurations available : regular cable or beaded cable.
- Ancillary instruments available.
Consult our product catalogue for details regarding the instruments.
- Periprosthetic fractures,
- Prophylactic treatment,
- Greater trochanter reattachment …
For more information :
BC140601-0073 Rev2 EVOCABLE EN (332.4 KiB)
Acetabular Cup Extraction System
The tool you need for your hip revisions : a compact kit for preservation of the patient’s bone stock.
- A single handle for all the heads and blades
- Less resources are mobilized for cleaning and sterilization
- Make the operative planning easier
Download our brochure :
BC140601-0999 Rev1 Cup Extraction System (622.5 KiB)
MIS OrthoConsult instruments set
Multipurpose instruments set for anterior or posterior mini-invasive approach.
- Result of several years of surgical experience
- A single tray for every approach
- Usable for every hip range
Brochure OrthoConsult (1.0 MiB)
Lefevre hip retractors
Based on a long experience of hip surgery, these retractors allow minimal damage on the muscular system of the patient while providing operating room personel optimum ergonomics during use.
- New MIS approaches induce particularly important tensions in muscles. The distal shape of the retracors has been specially designed to minimize damage to soft tissue, thereby promoting a quick and painless rehabilitation of the patient.
- These retractors are available in two configurations: rights profiles and bent profiles to suit better to the morphology of patients.
Self-retaining Chandler retractor
To optimize approaches … operate with free hands. The self-retaining Chandler retractor facilitates access regardless approach and prevent damage to soft tissues.
- The self-retaining ratchet system leaves hands free, and allow the adjustment of the tension applied to the muscles of the patient, to provide optimal maintening.
- The locking system will block the retractor in the desired position, and unlocking is done with a single finger.
- The blades are available in 6 sizes, to suit better to the morphology of patients.
- Easy assembly and removal.
- Blades set up can be done independently, possibility to adapt two blades of different lengths.
- Available sizes : 45mm, 60mm, 70mm, 85mm, 90mm, 100mm.
- Optimized dimensions of the system to allow proper access to the surgical area.
- For hip, knee, hand, foot surgery…